Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Turnip Tan

Today baby Tan begins his/her 17th week in my belly! At this point he/she is approximately the size of a turnip. According to pregnancy recommendations I am about 2-3 pounds over weight. I have replaced my yummy peanut butter & jelly sandwiches with a bowl banana & raisin oatmeal. Hmph! Oh well... My Mr Tan is such a great food police :) Although last night he was a not so nice one as he was eating a chocolately cherry brownie in front of me. As I began to pout he was quick to remind me that I myself stated that I did not want to gain a hefty 40-50 pounds during pregnancy. I later settled for a nice juicy apple. Argh!


ML



Not sure which one I feel like sometimes :)






5 comments:

andy najera said...

your crazy.. 2-3 pounds according to who? not all people have the same body.. and what if turnip tan is a big boy...
then again im no doctor..
andy

Mary Lou said...

according to the professionals :)~

andy najera said...

your right..
sorry

Mary Lou said...

so now you're saying I'm fat????? jk Andy :) Thanks for the defense though!

Bella said...

Awe.... You have pictures of us up! :)