Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Avocado Tan

Today marks the beginning of baby Tan's 16th week! Only 168 days more to go! My preggy drama for now is reoccurring headaches that come and go for a couple of days. Not fun! I gave in about 4am this morning and took a Tylenol and was able to get a couple of hours of good sleep. My Mr Tan ironed his work shirt all by himself. Ironing is one thing he does not enjoy doing. Aside from that, all is well! We did finally agree on a name if our little avocado is a girl: Elle Marie Tan. My Mr Tan has strict guidelines in choosing names for our little avocado that I won't go into. The inspiration occurred on our way back from dinner in china town upon passing a street named Ella. We hope to come up with a more inspiring story for her when she gets older, that is if she is indeed a girl. Needless to say after this major break through I began to look at every street name we passed from that point on coming home. I quickly realized our break through was a divine and rare and was not going to push it! :)

ML

No comments: