Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet Treat

My parents recently came up to Houston to visit with Shaun and I prior to Easter Sunday. This was such a sweet treat for us. Aside from taking them all over China Town we had dinner at an amazing Brazilian steak house-Fogo De Chao. Needless to say we all gained a little bit of weight.

ML


Just imagine a huge piece of beef hanging off a large pronge off to the far right. Waiter would come over at one's beckon call and slice meat off to one's liking! Sorry love for not taking a good pic :)

Dessert! Yummy!


Dad & Mom enjoying dessert :)


Me enjoying my one forkful of cheesecake! Not too much room left =Z


Shaun absolutely loving his meal!

Another exciting moment while my parents came up-the assembling of baby Tan's crib!!!

How long will it take a grandpa carpenter & daddy engineer to assemble baby Tan's crib? A little longer than my grandma and I expected! :)

Working hard for the baby :)

The last panel!

Almost done!

Last screw!

Thanks to my wonder brother & sister-in-law for having passed down the crib their two boys once used, we now have a little cozy corner for baby Tan!


No comments: