Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Heirloom Tomato Tan

Today we begin our 19th week! Baby Tan is the size of an heirloom tomato :) Finally Shaun and I are able to see my baby bump growing. We were starting to wonder what was going on in there. We also been able to feel my uterus :) A mental note I have made to self: don't stare at baby bump while walking through a parking lot. With baby Tan growing I was able to buy my first pair of maternity pants! They are definately more comfortable than a rubber band holding together a blue jean button with a zipper half way down covered by a long shirt! All in all we continue to enjoy this season in which He has us in. God continues in His goodness towards us and we continue to be undeserving of it. Our next OB appointment will be a week from today. This upcoming appointment will consist of an anatomy scan of baby Tan :) We hope to find out whether he/she is a he or a she. :)
ML

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm waiting for this, to know if you are inheriting all the clothes I got here! LOL

Mary Lou said...

Oh I know! I hope to take all that off your hands! But don't worry baby tan is open to yellows and greens!