Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet Comfort

Hello :) Today is the day! We are a few hours away from finding out what baby Tan has been up to inside my belly for the last couple of months as well as whether he/she is a he or she. Shaun and I are so excited and in aww at the fact that we are going to become parents very soon! As I've mentioned in a previous post or so, pregnancy is really such a step of faith. There's this little person inside you yet you've no idea what's going on, whether he/she is doing well, growing as necessary, etc. I was feeling a little nervous yesterday about this morning appointment, about whether baby Tan is okay and growing. I asked some of my dear friends to be mindful of our little family during their praying time. Their commitment to pray for us brought such comfort. Shaun and I prayed before going to bed committing our little baby to our sovereign God. Soon after such sweet comfort was brought to me-baby Tan was moving in my belly! His/her movement continued on for a couple of minutes. I attempted to wake daddy Tan up by placing his hand on my tummy but he shortly took his hand back, scratched his hand and turned back around. Ha Ha! Totally okay! My Mr Tan was exhausted from a long day working for our little family :) Though the Lord owed me no evidence of life, in His goodness and mercy He was so gracious to me...
ML

No comments: