Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mexican Cuisine

Going back home to visit is always such a sweet treat for me! Shaun is more than wonderful enough to drive me back whenever I can find an excuse to return back home. I just love going back home and being around the familiar and comfortable. This month our excuse was my nephew's 5th birthday. Though we were not able to stay until Sunday afternoon for his birthday party, we were able to have a little bday bash Saturday night with the family. Going back home also means yummy Mexican food :) Friday night we arrived at my parents house and had some yummy yummy enchiladas and Mexican rice my mom had prepared at the request of baby Tan and myself! Saturday morning I was able to meet up with some wonderful girlfriends and spend some time together over a yummy Mexican breakfast. The rest of our time was visiting with more friends and family. Though our trips back are extremely short and limited to those with who we are able to visit with they so precious and well worth the wait. I was also able to come back home showing proof of pregnancy-a baby bump and not just an appetite.

ML


Our great excuse for coming home!


Auntie ML & Uncle Shaun with birthday boy!



We figured we'd save some wrapping paper if we wrapped unnoticed clothes with toy-we did! :)


Excited!


Almost there!


Uncle Shaun assisting ;)


Of course..reading the instructions :) That's my Mr Tan!


Team work!


Too cute! Our nephew Joaquin :)


Meeting up with great friends :)



More great friends :)


My very yummy breakfast! Machacado on huevo Eggs with dried beef :)


A blurry but very yummy looking breakfast! Eggs with fried pork rinds.


No comments: