Friday, June 17, 2011

BBQ Cupcakes

I can recall during my preteen & teen years my mother baking on  regular basis.  If she wasn't making wedding cakes, her and I were making classroom treats, cakes or pumpkin pies.  Though I never learned to make Mexican rice, tortillas, or any other dish for that matter one thing I will always keep near to my heart is baking.  Let me not mislead you, I'm no cake boss!  I'm more of a Betty Crocker/Duncan Hines kinda girl-right outta the box!  Since marrying Shaun I've thoroughly enjoyed baking for him. I love to love him this way! I mostly bake for his colleagues more than I do for him.  I love love love sending him off to work with a sweet treat for his department.  Also a good way to win him some favor with the big boss! ;)  Hopefully favor and not disgust! :)  This week I scrambled the web for a Father's Day celebration treat and found cutest little cupcake idea! I failed to take a picture of my finished product :( so instead I've pasted a picture of the one on the web. 



1 comment:

Kim said...

mary lou, these are ADORABLE!!!