Friday, November 19, 2010

Medical Paraphernalia

What a crazy and yet joyous two months I've just lived through.  From labor recovery which includes an episiotomy, hemorrhoids, and soreness all around to a teasing head cold that lasted two weeks to now a break out of hives!!!  I am eager awaiting for normalcy to return.  I long to be healthy and strong so that I can enjoy my baby without any sort of medicinal paraphernalia lying around awaiting application.  Sigh...

As for my hive drama, I'm not quite sure what has brought this on.  Others around me suggest a food allergy, stress or delivery of baby.  After having a yummy Thai lunch with my wonderful husband and then coming home to walk my sweet Zachary to the mail box and enjoy the beautiful weather by the pool I returned to our apartment with red spots on my neck!?  Currently taking some meds in hope that my current health drama will end soon. 

As for Zachary, he's doing well.  He is now 2 months old.  Yesterday we visited the pediatrician for his 2 month follow.  He was sure to impress his doctor by showing her his ability to roll over on his back!


Zachary receiving an oral vaccine.



The calm before the storm..

1 comment:

andy najera said...

hope your feeling better
you got one cute baby