Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Honeydew Melon Tan

Yesterday marked the beginning of our 35th week! Baby Tan is almost here!  Shaun and I are amazed at the fact that within a month or so we will become parents, real parents entrusted with a life that we can no hand back to his/her rightful owner.  I remember when I was in college thinking, "one day I'll get married...one day." It was one of those seasons in life that that was inevitable but too far away to take seriously.  Marriage was far in the horizon...  Then in Nov 2008 the Lord delivered me to my wonderful wonder. :) I remember thinking, "Really Lord? Me? Are you sure?".  I knew marriage would one day come, but when He decided the timing was right I was in such disbelief. It was no longer in the horizon but right in front of me!  After agreeing that Shaun & I would wait a year before we started a family, the same went for our first little one.  The arrival of our first little one was not too far but still off in the horizon.  "Some day...", I thought.  About a year later we found out I was pregnant.  Again I thought, "Really Lord?  Me?  Are you sure?". So here we are about 2-5 more weeks until Shaun & I no longer stare into the horizon but come face to face with our sweet baby Tan.  We are so undeserving...

ML

No comments: