Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chinese Cabbage

Sweet baby Tan is now about the weight of a Chinese cabbage! Hooray!!! 12 weeks more to go! Over the months mommies around me have been asking me what is one of the things I am looking forward to once our little one arrives. In all honesty there was nothing really that I could respond back with. I don't think the reality of a little baby coming into our home had really set in by then. It was more like like a fairy tale than it was a soon-to-be life experience. Just recently I have come to find my joyful anticipation. I am so looking forward to picking up our little baby in the midst of his distress in his new & unfamiliar world and take him into my arms to soothe & comfort. I know that may sound a bit too picturesque but it is my little that I treasure in my heart. Another moment I totally look forward to witnessing is my wonderful Mr Tan being an amazing father to our little baby. Though initially Iwas hoping for a baby girl so that I could selfishly have all sorts of girly moments with her, it gave me even great joy when I realized that Shaun would be able to have such incredible moments with our little mr tan and deposit the wonder things that I love about him (Shaun) into the heart of our little one.
ML

No comments: