Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fig Tan

I just realized that I did not post in celebration of our little Grape Tan graduating to Kumquat Tan last week. Today our little baby has now graduated to Fig Tan! Our next OB appointment is tomorrow. We had to reschedule our 10 week appointment for last week to this week otherwise Shaun would not have been able to have been present. Tomorrow we hope will mark the celebration of a major milestone in our baby Fig Tan's life-hearing the heart beat via Doppler (baby stethoscope). The 24/7 nausea has improved dramatically and now comes only about 1-2 times a day. I am now also starting to stay awake after seeing my Mr Tan out the door in the mornings rather than going straight back to bed. Starting my mornings at about 8-ish is so much more pleasant for me rather than sleeping in until 10am or so...makes my day just a little bit brighter. Although, some are already suggesting I take full advantage of all the sleep I can get now!

Happy 11th week baby Fig Tan!

ML

1 comment:

Najera Family said...

I'm glad to hear baby Tan is doing well. I know that the Lord will continue to minister to him even now. If baby tan is asking you to sleep you should sleep, if he is asking you to be active, you should. Do what your body asks. Be blessed!