Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"We pregnant or we not pregnant???"

I did it! After landing I found my Mr Tan awaiting me :) I was so happy to see him! All the way home I considered just blurting out, "we're pregnant!!!" But I remained strong and kept it together. I then set up my little surprise up in the bedroom without him knowing very calmly called him into the room. With a huge smile on his face he said, "WE ARE???? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???? WE PREGNANT OR WE NOT PREGNANT???". What a sweet moment it was for the both of us. I think back at all those times during the last year in which we were purposefully being extra careful not to conceive and yet part of me wanted to find ourselves pregnant. So much so that I would say, "I want a baby, baby!" and jokingly try to convince him to agree in having a baby sooner than we had originally planned. Looking back now, I'm so glad it's all in the Lord's timing and not my own. His timing is good and perfect.


ML

Grandma Flores's first baby gift :)

So cute!!!

Trust me..it's a positive! :)

This is my little homemade card :)


No comments: