Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Preggy Notes

Since finding out about out pregnancy I have found myself in fear of the possibilities that may come with a pregnancy. By God's grace I have come to realize that my God is in charge of my body and our little baby. Carrying our little Poppy Seed even for this long has been something so sweet.


01/07/09 my period was due-nothing; woke up at 3am with a excessive thirst and a tad bit of nausea as well as a some what heavy pressure down there. O_o

01/08/09 there's been lots of frequent peeing and pressure down there. Currently weighing 141.5#

01/09/09 Took my last preggy test (#4)-dark line!!!

01/10/09 Told Shaun's family this morning!!! They were so excited for us! I think I had my first food aversion: citrus fruit =( I LOVE citrus fruit!

01/12/09 Today we completed 5 weeks :) and now going on week 6; I decided to have a grapefruit! Mind over matter! :) Yay!!!


ML

3 comments:

Najera Family said...

Mary Lou, your Poppy Seed has been knit together by our Master's own hands. He will be perfect! You will be fine. For you have a great husband who adores you, wonderful friends that love you , but better yet, that pray for you. And Incredible parents who will give anything for you. And you are right, It is humbling to know that the Lord has chosen you to carry a wonderful gift inside of you. That Poppy Seed will be a gift from the Lord. He(or she) will not only have a Mommy and a Daddy that will love him(or her)but the love of the Lord.

andy najera said...

mary lou,
congrats.. your going to be great parents.. enjoy your pregnancy.. enjoy your baby NOW.. talk to him, sing to him... stay away from to many books and internet sites about pregnancy.. those things will make you get nervous and scared.. wow... you are already a mom and mothers set the climate of the home..
God bless you'
andy

Unknown said...

Thank you Sarah and Andy :) Your words bring comfort and encouragement to me!

love you,
ML