Sunday, October 4, 2009

We will see...

Okay, so I think I've officially decided to start my blog. I think it's for real this time =) Shaun and I have been presented with an opportunity in which we were not expecting. It is something that we had hoped for some time back...but had decided not to seek it out. Well, it sought us out... In the past just thinking about this possibility would bring me very little joy as well as a knot to my throat. It was more like a "step" I knew we would have to pass through in order to progress to where we knew the Lord was going to eventually lead us. I knew it would require much sacrifice on our behalves, especially on mine. But today by God's grace and goodness alone I am embracing the possibility of us stepping forward into this opportunity. We continue to pray and seek His direction and perfect will. Though, our decision has not been made, I can see the sweet hand of Jesus preparing my husband and I as well as those around us for the direction that we my take.


we will see...

louie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If this all works out, it would be a very interesting thing how you did not seek this at all. In fact, you all had decided to just skip this part.

Theresa Morales said...

YAY lola I'm excited for you no matter what :D

Unknown said...

I like your new blog look!!!

andy najera said...

thanks for the invite.. looks like exciting times ahead for you and shuan.
andy