Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stove Top Probation

Sigh...so glad today is over :) We are now better informed and excited about what may possibly become of this. Sorry I hope to be able to share this soon :)

On a whole other note: I arrived home from work today and smelled something funny O_o
What I thought was yesterday's trash smell lingering in the trash can was the stove leaking gas!? I called my dad and asked him to come check it out. I accidentally left the stove top burner/thing on low last night as I was re-heating chicken curry..and it eventually gave out and was leaking gas =Z My parents had been smelling gas during the morning time and afternoon but couldn't figure where it was coming from..and even Shaun had noticed it before he left for work....sigh..so needless to say I am on stove top probation. =(

exhausted & anxious,
louie

No comments: