Friday, October 16, 2009

Perfect Timing

Sigh...I love Friday nights...after a long crazy week Shaun and I can set aside time for each other with no real agenda, no place we need to be or people to meet with..just him and me..yay!!! We typically pop in our Netflix movie of the week..consume some a delicous and yet unhealthy meal and enjoy the simplicity of love.

As for the "oppurtunity" I have talked about..we are still waiting. My poor husband...I have tried my best not to annoy him with my constant questions on a hourly basis (love you bebe)..but I can't help it! This is driving me nuts! That fact that our lives could change dramatically in such a short time and the uncertainity of it all..blah?! But in the end..I know all will be sweet! Like I told some dear friends of mine...the answer will come at the perfect time..not to mention the answer itself will be perfect :)

ML

No comments: