Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sweet Company

Back on 02.09.10 I blogged about about how I was so comfortably sitting in the last row at our new church here in Houston.  I shared about how comfortable the view was and how I was completely happy away from everything and everyone despite knowing the danger in isolating myself.  Like I knew He would, God in His grace & mercy (along with the assistance of my wonderful Mr Tan)  has ever so gently relocated me up a few rows :)  In addition to moving me up a few rows, He has so graciously provided such sweet company for me on my way forward! For the glorification of His name alone, in continuously showing His mercy, grace & love unto me God remains faithful unto Himself.  Because of Him I have been blessed, encouraged & strengthened by such sweet company...

Moving forward,
ML


Below are some pictures of our new friends :)


Hanna's Surprise Birthday Party at our place :)














Great company, great conversation & great food!














Hanna & I watching the 4th of July fireworks :)

4 comments:

Luis N Dionne said...

Louie, you look so good! I'm so proud of you ;) and wow.. 4 navel oranges sounds heavy! =/

Mary Lou said...

aww thanks Dianny :) Honestly, feels like more than just 4 ;) Miss you!

andy najera said...

just dont forget about us down here!

Mary Lou said...

couldn't possibly... :)